Whilst Thamesmead pupils and staff will not be onsite we are following Surrey and the Department for Education’s guidance on how we can ensure our pupils are Safe. There will be contact made with all vulnerable groups to ensure pupils are well
• All pupils will be expected to register with their tutor through Microsoft Teams every morning.
• Pupils who are classed as ‘vulnerable’ during the school closure will be contacted by the school DSLs once or twice a week.
• If a student is on the SEND register they will be contacted daily by a TA key contact to ensure they understand the learning and are able to connect.
Parents and pupils may want to contact their tutor or head of year. We advise that you follow up with a second email, if you have not received a response in case they have been taken ill. The schools main email address is firstname.lastname@example.org and this will be monitored during school hours (8:30-3:30pm).
If parents or children have a safeguarding concern and need support then you should contact;
• Your named social worker
• Contact Childline on 0800 1111, https://www.childline.org.uk/.
• Email email@example.com
• The main number to ring for children’s services is 0300 470 9100
• The out of hours number is 01483 517898
• The consultation line number is 0331 143 5554
• Email – firstname.lastname@example.org
• Police on 101 unless an emergency then call 999
Staying Safe at Home – Surrey Advice