Revision is a vital part of preparation for both internal school exams and the public GCSE exams.
It is helpful to:
- Work quietly away from distractions
- Organise your time to include regular meals, exercise, sleep and time to relax with friends
- Read things through with a parent or friend and test each other on facts and answers
- Be positive attitude about what you can achieve
- Have the equipment that you need ready for the exam day and arrive for the exam in plenty of time
- Make sure that all pre-exam coursework has been completed and handed in on time
There are links to useful websites in the Learning tab of this website divided into subjects for KS3 and KS4.
A Year 11 Revision’ Teams channel has also been set up which all Year 11 students can access.
Revision tips and advice, past papers and work set by your teachers can also be found by following the links below.
Tips for Revision Success in Year 11
Top Tips For Success in Year 11
We also provide the GCSE Pod a great resource to help you learn, retain and recall all the information you need to achieve your GCSE goals, click the logo for the link.
Year 11 Revision Guides
Active Learn from Pearson
Pearson Active Learn – student log on required from your teachers
AQA Exam board website – past papers and mark schemes:
Edexcel Exam board website – past papers and mark schemes:
Edexcel/Pearson Exam Board Website
More revision sites can be accessed from the subject pages in the Learning section of this website for KS4