SCITT at Thamesmead
We are running a Get into Teaching Information Event on Wednesday 22nd November at St Paul’s Catholic College, Sunbury, TW16 6JE from 09.30 – 11.30.
For those looking for a more rewarding career, a greater sense of purpose, and the opportunity to give something back to the community, teaching represents an attractive option. Teaching is fast-paced and stimulating; every day is different and every day you are engaging with, motivating and developing the generations of the future. It offers lifelong learning, progression into leadership, daily challenges and rewards and a huge sense of achievement.
Shape the future – become a teacher
Would you like to train to teach within Surrey? If so, choose Thamesmead SCITT as your ITT provider.
Join our rewarding profession by training with a highly regarded provider whose partnership is built on excellence with:-
- A one year training programme offering training in a variety of subjects through School Direct and SCITT Core in both the primary and secondary sector
- PGCE option available
- Opportunity to specialise in SEN teaching
- Qualified Teacher Status (QTS) upon completion
- ‘Insight into leadership’ programme for outstanding trainees
- 100% employment rates for trainees completing our programme
Further information is available on the Thamesmead SCITT website
We are also offering interested applicants the chance to attend a 1:1 information session to find out more about our partnership and the excellent teacher training programme we provide.
For details on how to arrange the 1:1 session please contact:
Donna Mansell, SCITT Administrator, Thamesmead School
Tel: 01932 219412
Thamesmead SCITT are proud to partner with the following schools